Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Winner of the Edible mushroom S/S prize


Contest Prize Winner

Announcing the winner of the Edible Mushroom S/S ....


The correct answer is:
Ray Burris


Swantje ... you are the winner!


Congratulations!


Tell us where are you from? Are you a baseball fan?

2 comments:

Swan said...

Yay, I'm the winner.
I'm originally from Germany, but have been living in the US for many years. I currently live in California.

I'm not a baseball fan, it just took some ingenuity doing a few Google searches to find the answer. I still wasn't sure, but thought to give it a try ;)

Swan said...

I received the prize today. Thank you very much. I love the 0.05 and 0.10 stamps on the envelope, too :)