Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Space Russian Stamps/FDCs

In my previous post I talked about a Russian cover and I remembered that I'm missing some 2007 Russian space related items so if you are a Russian collector you may also be the one to help me - stamp.friends@gmail.com

I'm looking for the following:

The 50th anniversary of "Plesetsk" cosmodrome
MNH S/S + FDC


50th Anniversary of Space Age
Only FDC

Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not have those particular items, but I am a collector, and Russia is my primary interest. I will be glad to help you with anything Russia-related.