Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Nigeria Forgeries

Hi,

As this is my first post in this blog I'm happy to show your readers 2 covers from Nigeria that I've received recently. The stamps are forgeries (color xerox copies) but this didn't prevent them from having circulated.




Regards,

moguntia



PS. It's good to know that you've finally received this huge stamp lot. I'm sure it contains something interesting for all of you.

2 comments:

Velu said...

Hi guys.

You chaps have come out with a neat blog.

Congrats. :)

BTW, I added your link to my blog. Will be great to have me around here as well. :)

Keep up thegoodwork. & let us know if you come across some gold in that 200 KGs

Cheers,
Velu

Eric Contesse said...

Hello,

Thanks also for your comment on my blog. I'm happy to see that you like my blog !
Yours is not bad too ! So I've added your blog in my links. I hope you'll do the same with my blog !

regards from France !