Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Princess Diana

The People's Princess
(1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997)


Tomorrow... 31st August... will be the 10th Anniversary of the death of Princess Diana, the most famous public person of our time.

For sure not everyone in the world loves her but one thing is certain... no one is indifferent to her and her work in charity projects. Who doesn't remember her pictures in a minefield in Angola, in a ballistic helmet and flak jacket?

For her charity work and for being a mind changer I pay her my tribute today.

I leave you here one image of the set that will be issued tomorrow. It's from a British overseas territory - Gibraltar. For being in black and white I think it's an even more attractive stamp set. I hope you like it!


How many countries in the world do you think will issue Diana stamps tomorrow? Do you consider all these issues to be "speculative stamps"? Or maybe not? Please give me your opinion...
Bye for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, I like the stamps VERY VERY much. :) wish I could get those. the black and white looks very nice. :)


there's a comment for ya, Jose. :P

See ya.