Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Edible mushroom

Contest Prize


Today it's 22nd August... yes... I know that you know today's date! But what you probably don't know is that it's the 57th anniversary of a famous US apiphobic and if you're a baseball fan... than this is one very easy contest! One hint... he was also a pitcher with a 15 year career. Easy isn't it? Well... maybe not... you tell me!

For the 1st correct answer to this email stamp.friends@gmail.com I will send for free the above stamps. They were issued by Romanian Post on 1994 about Edible Mushrooms.

If you are a fan of mushrooms... you can see here amazing photos!

You know what they say... a mushroom a day keeps the doctor away! eheh


1 comment:

Swan said...

Sending in a guess. I hope I'm right :)