Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Wakayama - Japan


Hello! Today I'll show you one postcard I've received from Japan. It was sent from Wakayama (the capital city of Wakayama Prefecture in the Kansai region of Japan) and it depicts the Kinkakuji Temple... What is that? you may ask... Well... it was originally built in 1397 to serve as a retirement villa for Shogun Ashikaga Yoshimitsu... Wikipedia is really a friendly and powerful tool, isn't it?... If you want you can read more here.

On the back there were 2 stamps that I think are simple but very nice. Very much Japanese-like, don't you agree?


Just to let you know that this isn't a postcard blog per se but if I find something interesting I'll show it to you all, agree?

Bye for now!

No comments: