Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Russian Cover

175th Birth Anniversary of
P. P. Chistjakov




Here is one very beautiful cover that I've received from Russia. I really like these stamps. They belong to a set issued 11th May 2007.


7.00 (R). multicoloured. Portrait of P. P. Chistjakov,
(by I. E. Repin 1878).

7.00 (R). multicoloured. Portrait of P. P. Chistjakov,
(by V. A. Serov 1881).


Bellow there's an interesting cancellation that I don't have any information about... If you are Russian and know anything about it please email me at stamp.friends@gmail.com and I'll publish more details here. Thank you!

1 comment:

Simply a Namib lass said...

i have some beautiful sheets too, and as soon as i have my scanner i will post them. i am still not quite sure how to use this here lol... but soon Jose, i will be posting for you