Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Blog Updates


To all of my philatelic readers... Good Afternoon...

Since I'm a new blogger I will always try to update this blog often.

Today's
blog news:


1. Joined MyBlogLog ... hope to see you there and if you like my blog please join the community!

2. Joined Top Stamps Site Click Logo bellow To MAKE This The * Top Five * Stamp Websites... if you think it's that good...


Top Stamp List


If you are an experienced blogger and think I should join other websites/communities please let me know by email stamp.friends@gmail.com and maybe there is also a gift for you.

PS. Don't forget that The opening ceremony gift contest [1984 - Olympic Games S/S] ends 12 Jul 07... don't waste any time and email me ASAP.


Bellow you can see a video clip of the song 'Collection of Stamps' by the group I'm From Barcelona... know the band? I sure didn't!



No comments: