Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Saturday, August 4, 2007

New 7 Wonders of the World

NEW 7 Wonders of the World


Issue Date:
7/7/2007

Facial Values:
Souvenir Sheet 2.95 Euro

The New 7 Wonders of the World have been announced during the Official Declaration ceremony in Lisbon, Portugal on Saturday, July 7, 2007 - 07.07.07.

More details at: http://www.new7wonders.com/index.php




2 comments:

Gautam said...

Hi Jose,
I m Gautam from INDIA. I m also stamp collector and exchange stamps succeesfully with other friends in yahoo stamp ex. group .I saw this page,It is very well arranged and good to see.
I want to start exchange stamps with u.I can send any type of recent and other indian stamps too.
Reply me at apsbrainamitgautam@yahoo.com
Reply soon
Bye

Unknown said...

Hi Friends !
I am kamrul from Bangladesh.I am a editor of a Travel megazine.I am allso a collector of tourism releted stamp around the world.I will be happy if anybody feel intarest to exchange stamp with me.

Kamrul
bhramanbarta@gmail.com