Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Friday, August 10, 2007

Union of Myanmar

Hello... another day demands another post, right?

Today I've received some letters in my mailbox... I've decided to start with one from Myanmar (Former Burma). What do you think?


1. 50th Anniv. Armed Forces 1v. Year 1995

2. Independence Anniversary 1v. Year 2000

3. Musical Instruments 6v. Year 1998.


More news later! Take care!

2 comments:

Wow ! Thailand said...

Hi,

Nice to meet u, I think it very hard to find Myanmar stamp because Myanmar post issue new stamp about 4 -5 sets / year and collecting stamp not poppular in this country.

Kevin said...

Myanmar stamps are too hard to fine.
I wish I have some covers from Mynamar too!