Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Kinkakuji Temple - Japan


A few days ago... yes, we were still in August... I've wrote about a postcard I've received from Japan depicting the Kinkakuji Temple here. The most interesting thing is that today I got another one... different sender... what a coincidence, don't you think? I wonder... how popular is this subject in postcards? If I would to guess... I would say very much... being an UNESCO World Heritage Site and all.


Above you can see 2 stamps that were on the back of the postcard. It's a complete set of 2v issued in 1975 for the Philatelic week. Very beautiful, aren't they?

Enjoy the Kinkakuji (Golden Pavilion)!

Post a Comment