Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Friday, September 21, 2007

Beneficial Insects from Canada

Low Value Definitives dedicated to Beneficial Insects


12 October 2007 Canada Post will issue 5 new definitive stamps.

I was really excited when I first saw these images... they are the most colourful definitive stamps I've ever seen! Aren't these the perfect stamps for our youngsters? They are cheap and with a colourful design. And insects is always a good topic to collect, don't you agree?

I'm not a kid anymore but I would love to get these stamps... so my Canadian readers please don't forget! eheh

My country doesn't have any definitive stamps similar to the ones above... what about your country? Did it issue such or even more colourful definitive stamps? Please let me know... by email stamp.friends@gmail.com or by leaving your comments here.

Take care!

4 comments:

Cees Prins said...

We have a stamp (MS) now with gold.... is that colorfull??

Cees

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comments Cees... Well... that must be the 1st definitive stamp with gold in the world! Wow!

Simply a Namib lass said...

these are really beautiful. We have a lovely set of difinitves too now, but not as colourful.

lefung said...

really nice stamp , really enjoy it, i have add your link in my blog