Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

US Polination - Birds and Bees

Pollination stamps showing
4 wildflowers and 4 pollinators


If the other day I've said that Canada will issue one great stamp set than US sure did issue another amazing one... It's the Pollination 4v stamps set issued this summer.

Today I've received a cover with 2 of those stamps.


But the most interesting fact is that these stamps consist of four images arranged in two alternate and interlocking patterns. You can see it perfectly bellow.

Fantastic 4 little pieces of paper, aren't they?

1 comment:

Magician said...

Jose,
Thanks for visiting my blog at stampstory.blogspot.com . Yes, I would be very happy to trade blog links. I will add your blog to my list of links.

Bye..