Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Australia M/S


Architecture Landmark stamps M/S


Hello, I was invited to write a piece.. not having an original thought today as I have been working - as in work for company - I decided to show you this cover. I hope you like it.

Anyone know why it is a bit special... as in a first for Australia Post?

Enjoy your stamps.. best wishes..Michael

2 comments:

Simply a Namib lass said...

i am not sure this is right, but is it cos its celebrating MODERN architecture?

Unknown said...

Hello Michael. Thank you for posting in my blog. You can repeat it any time you want, ok? Regards