Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Friday, October 19, 2007

Beneficial Insects from Canada - Part II


Hello! Do you remember one of my latest topics about the NEW Low Value Definitives dedicated to Beneficial Insects issued by the Canadian Post? (here)

Today I feel very fortunate for being the recipient of such issue. Above you can see the FDCs sent to me by our fellow stamp collector Y. W. LEUNG. THANK YOU!

Up close I confirm that this is a very beautiful and detailed set... and did you know that the stamps are really small?!! Tiny! Very very nice indeed.

No comments: