Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Sunday, October 28, 2007

October's CONTEST

Free Stamps

Hello stamps fans!
Yes, I know that it's a strange name... but if you can use the sentence "sports fan" to great someone why not using also "stamps fans" or the more erudite way "philatelic fans"! ehehe!

I was going through my stamps and found a nice set of stamps from Mongolia... don't know if it's a complete set or not but they are about moths and butterflies! Which ones do you like most? Moths or butterflies?


I prefer butterflies and you know what? If you tell me which butterfly I like the most... that may or may not be on the stamps shown... I'll send you this set for free! 1st correct answer to stamp.friends@gmail.com wins the stamps! So what do you say? Need a hint? Ok... I can do that. It's a butterfly that in one moment you are seeing it and in the other you are not! Easy, isn't it?
Take care!

No comments: