Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Australia Space on stamps Part III


I was thinking of all the subject headings I could give this piece, and all sounded so clichéd.. so just Space on Stamps, and Australian stamps, as today the new Australia Space stamps were issued.

I chose this FDC to show you all.... the Miniature Sheet on a Cover...

Hope you like these... I have a gutter pair strip on my own blog.. Enjoy!

And if you want to read a really good article - in my view - on Space, try THIS.

More later, as 4th October is the 50 year anniversary of Sputnik am going to do something special for you Jose..... well am going to try...
Enjoy your stamps... Michael

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds Great Michael!
I'll be waiting :) Thanks