Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Friday, October 5, 2007

A380 and Tajikistan

Yesterday I was talking to a fellow collector and contributor to this blog about Airplaine stamp collections particularly the Airbus A380.

Today I found this image of what I believe to be a new stamp set from Tajikistan depicting the 1st flight of A380.


(I'm sorry for the small size of the image)

Michael... If you're reading this... Have you ever seen these stamps? Could this be an official issue of the Tajikistan Post Office? Although I can't find it in their 2007 Issue Calendar...

Well... stranger things have happened in the WORLD OF PHILATELY! eheh!

See you next time, same place!

5 comments:

Eric Contesse said...

Hello Jose,

These stamps were issued in 2005 by...Tajikistan (and not Kirghistan!). This Sheet was issued also in a unperforated version.
You can visualize these 2 M/S here :
http://home.nestor.minsk.by/fsunews/tadzhik/2005/2005.html
Fyi, France has also issued last year a stamp about A380 :-)

Regards !
Eric

cddstamps said...

Hi everyone.. and Jose, thanks for showing these... really nice, and I do have copies.,, of both perf and unperf... happy to get more.. especialy if postally used..

Keep looking for me for A380 stamps.. there are so few as far as I can tell

Best wishes.. Michael

ye choh san said...

Read your blog. Interesting. I will like to invite you to my blog at www.mccraze.blogspot.com and hopefully to get a link to your blog.

cddstamps said...

ye choh san, Hi.. I like your blog.. will add to my favoutites / links

please tell you stamp friends about my blog.. I'll do same for you

Best wishes.. Michael

http://blog.michael.dodd.com

Anonymous said...

hello everybody i am french and i have a lot a of stamp about the a380 from frane if you want one in your collection, contact me!