Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Monday, October 15, 2007

Netherlands fragment...

Mooi Nederland


I'm showing you a fragment of one s/s issued last year 2006 by The Netherlands. It belongs to the issue Mooi Nederland: Schoonhoven.

Since which year did they start to issue the Mooi Nederland s/s? Do you know how many different ones were issued?

It is the 1st time I contact with this kind of s/s issues and I was very impressed by their design... Do you have them for trade? Please let me know since it's a collection I would like to start!

Were they also issued in FDCs?

So many questions to my readers... Hope you can help me!
Thank you in advance.

Post a Comment