Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Monday, October 15, 2007

Netherlands fragment...

Mooi Nederland


I'm showing you a fragment of one s/s issued last year 2006 by The Netherlands. It belongs to the issue Mooi Nederland: Schoonhoven.

Since which year did they start to issue the Mooi Nederland s/s? Do you know how many different ones were issued?

It is the 1st time I contact with this kind of s/s issues and I was very impressed by their design... Do you have them for trade? Please let me know since it's a collection I would like to start!

Were they also issued in FDCs?

So many questions to my readers... Hope you can help me!
Thank you in advance.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
zhoufan said...

Hello:
Received your letter, thank you. I registered at 10.2 F.D.C sent to you.
I wonder if received no.

I inquiries in the China Post that the e-mail showed that the Internet is no delivery!
(Letter number: RR263822405CN
For addresses: http://intmail.183.com.cn/)
Please e-mail me your full address, I send good to the Friends of China's goods!
My E-MAIL: siwa520@gmail.com
BLOG: http://www.59u.us

zhoufan said...

BLOG: http://www.59i.us

The above address is wrong

Anonymous said...

Hello José,
Mooi (beautyfull) Nederland started in 2005. Only 2005 has 10 issue's, all kind of nice places and all with 5x the same stamp.
After the then issue's we have another 2 issue's with the 2x5 different stamps.
In 2006 and 2007 the same thing happen's so i think we have nog 36 ? but I am not sure. (have tou count that one time)

Anonymous said...

Maybe I can start a blog "Mooi Nederland" to show them all....