Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Taiwan Maxicards

Hello! Today a fellow collector sent me some very nice images of FDCs because he knows that I've also started to collect Women on Maxicards (all women... queens, dancers, gymnastics, regular women...).




According to him... The set is from TAIWAN, was issued August 1, 1985 and is about Chinese traditional costumes.

Hope you like them!

Please keep in mind that If you have some maxicards on this topic I'm willing to trade/buy.

1 comment:

Simply a Namib lass said...

these are really really nice!