Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Sunday, August 31, 2008

A very interesting formation...

FROM CANADA

Hello Fellow Collectors!

Today I have another postcard to show you...


It's a vintage card with a woman in bikini. Today this piece of clothing have changed dramatically...


In your opinion.... Did it change for better or for worse?

On the back of the postcard is an $1.60 Orchid stamp similar to the one bellow.

Issued 2007

3 comments:

The Tropical Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Tropical Blogger said...

Maybe I am an older person in a young person's body but I wouldn't want to show all of me to strangers. I am one of those people who actually find it a beautiful thing to let your husband see you in things like that. Or your wife, if you are a guy.

Wouldn't surprise me none if in 20 yrs it would be the norm to walk around naked on all beaches. We are close to it already. What with bikinis being worn that are close to non-existent.

And man, even kids younger than 8 wear bikinis. And people question why children are molested. It's a lost world we live in.

Unknown said...

it is very, very nice and great bikini card. congratulation for this card.

Igor