Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Saturday, August 9, 2008

USA....Former USSR... Space!

SPACE.... THE FINAL FRONTIER!!!


Today I have an American Cover to show you!

Well... it was sent by a friend and fellow collector.

On the left of the cover you can see one stamp from the US and 4 stamps from the former USSR! The US stamp depicts the Apollo XI mission issued in 1969. The 4 Russian stamps were issued to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Apollo XI in 1989... interesting .... isn't it?

Thank you Brian for making this great cover for me!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you like the cover. Will try to make you some more. Brian

Unknown said...

Thank you. I know I will enjoy your future covers.

Thank you.

Unknown said...

nice blog you are, and many thanks for visit my blog.
do you like swapping covers with me?

cu Igor