Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Challenge... for postcards!

Hello!

I've placed a challenge for people to send me pictures of mailboxes from the street, their homes, etc... and to the winner I'll send 2 postcards from my country PORTUGAL!

You can still participate!!!
This challenge will only end at the end of August!

The 1st person to send me mailboxes' pictures was Christina taken during her trip to Serbia last autumn.

The red mailbox is in the town of Pirot and is an original mailbox from early 20 century.



The yellow mailbox is inside an old Serbian monastery!


On the photo bellow you can see her travel companion Mr. Sheep sending her the postcard in the monastery mailbox!


You can still participate!!!

This challenge will only end at the end of August!

Please send your mailbox pictures to stamp.friends@gmail.com

Thank you Christina for these great pictures!

No comments: