Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mailbox.... Netherland Antilles!

Hello Blog Readers!

I've placed a challenge for people to send me pictures of mailboxes, see my previous post here!

You can still participate!!!
This challenge will only end at the end of August!


Today I've received a garden mailbox picture from Netherland Antilles sent by a fellow collector! Thank you!


Great Pictures!

And I know someone that will specially love to see this pink flamingo!

2 comments:

The Tropical Blogger said...

Am I the person who really wants to see the pic on here? :P

You know, I wish they could make a pelican one. That way the mailman can open up the mouth of the pelican and it "swallows" the letter...the letter would slide to it's belly and then you would have to open it's butt to get the letter. :D
Logical, right? Food going in through the mouth and out at the bottom. lol
Would have to punch holes underneath the butt somewhere for water to pour out in case the rain would get in. We don't want soggy letters coming out of there.

Would be a lot of work though... getting it to look just like a pelican. Maybe I can find out who makes those mailboxes and ask if they can do that and how much it'd cost.

Unknown said...

Hi,

Nice to see you here!

A pelican that swallows letters would be something wild to see :)) When you find one please tell us, ok?

Great idea ;)

Take care,
Jose