Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mailbox Competition...

Hello!

Yesterday I've placed a challenge for people to send me pictures of mailboxes from the street, their homes, garden mailboxes, etc... and to the winner I'll send 2 postcards from my country PORTUGAL!

You can still participate!!!
This challenge will only end at the end of August!

Today I've received a garden mailbox picture from Finland sent by Eeva! Thank you!

Great Picture!


Is it your home garden mailbox?

1 comment:

The Tropical Blogger said...

I like this mailbox. I love the colors especially. Very beautiful mailbox. :)