Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

8-8-2008

Hello! Very nice surprises I've received in my mailbox today...

The 1st one was a letter with a special address on... did the person in question thought I could get lost?!? Hmmm! ehehe :)

The 2nd one was a cover posted on 8.8.2008, the opening day of the Olympic games Beijing, with a Portuguese stamp depicting the Olympics!


Thank you Maria for this great surprise... I really wasn't expecting this!

Inside the letter was this card... in Portuguese!


For you that doesn't read Portuguese... It says many things but the most important one is that the jointed names of the Olympic mascots say: Beijing welcomes you!

Pretty cool, isn't it?

Take care and... see you soon!

No comments: