Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Monday, January 14, 2008

Lithuanian Xmas!

Christmas seems so far away now, doesn't it?

But I'm glad that some Xmas related stamps and covers continue to reach my mailbox! Thank you all for it!


On the above cover from Lithuania you can see a Christmas Stamp issued in 2005 in a set of 2v.

The cancellation is also very colourful... green and red... in Portugal it is only used the black one... was this one used in Lithuania because those are the colours of Xmas? Or is it a normal procedure?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This cover is a Soviet type, and I think it was issued in end of 1980 - beginning of 1990.