Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Glaciers of Iceland

2008 started to be a cold year... How is it there where you live?


The stamp on the cover above makes me wonder that in spite of feeling my hands starting to freeze as I write, there are colder places out there! And maybe that in front of my fireplace would be a better place to start preparing my blog posts...

This stamp was issued last year 2007 and belongs to a 5v stamp set about the Glaciers of Iceland.

I don't think that my fireplace would help me there... eheh! See you tomorrow!

No comments: