Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Bond is back

In my last post I've shown you the set of stamps that GB will issue for Ian Fleming's 100 years commemorations... hope you enjoyed them!

Today I have the a picture of the S/S what will be issued at the same time.

Which one is your favourite James Bond book/film?

If you find out which one I think was the best James Bond actor and Bond Girl I'll send you a postcard from my country as a gift! Send your guesses to stamp.friends@gmail.com and don't forget your mail address. Good luck!

No comments: