Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Portuguese anti-smoking law


Since the first ever issued stamp on anti smoking campaigns by Czechoslovakia in 1976 till


2007 with the issue of another stamp set now from Paraguay... a long time has passed and many were said about smoking and its consequences!

Starting 1 Jan. 2008 Portugal will officially have an anti smoking law... so If you're planning on taking a trip please remember that you will be prohibited to smoke in:
- Public Administration Offices
- Health and Teaching facilities
- Areas with under-age persons
- Work Places
- Public Transports
- Shopping Malls
- Restaurants
- Pubs and Discos
- Museums
- Libraries
- Theatres
- Indoor sports areas
- Airports
- Bus, Rail and Boat Stations
- Fairs and Exhibit areas
- Indoor parking lots
...

So what do you think of it?
Win-Win situation or a No go?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's good. I don't like it when people smoke around me or others who do not want their lungs poisoned with all that nicotine.
I always make sure they know that it is a concern of mine. I ask if they can smoke somewhere else, or if not possible I hold my breath and walk away from the smoker. lol