Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Sunday, December 9, 2007

GROTH discounts


If you are a fellow WWF stamp collector then you know GROTH, don't you?

But If you don't... I think you should start getting to know the website right away. Why should I? You may ask. Well it's simple.... there you can find informations about all the WWF stamp issues around the world.

But why did I remember to post about this today? I did it because I've received the above cover with news that GROTH is selling some philatelic items at a reduced price... some with 70% discount! It's a great time to try the company.... I surely lack many stamps in my album!!! You could even offer me some for Xmas! eheh!

With the hope that this information will be useful for you.... I say goodbye and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments: