Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Merry Xmas

From Japan

Today I have a nice Christmas Postcard to show you. It was sent from Japan and it's a UNICEF (United Nations Children's Fund) card... If you are planning on sending Christmas cards why not buying some from Unicef and help the children they support, great idea isn't it?


The stamps used were: the one on the left... I have no information about it... maybe Eric with his new Japanese stamps catalogue could help! Eric... if you are reading this please give me some help here!! Thank you!
The one on the right was issued 1975: 9th World Petroleum congress in a 1v set.


Thank you Fukiko!

No comments: