Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Late Christmas Post

Christmas Post - Russia

I hope you all had a great Christmas and that Santa and his helpers gave you lots and lots more of... yes .... stamps!!! I've received my country's year book... was a bit disappointed with the quality of it but you can't say NO to whatever comes from the North Pole, specially if it's stamps related, right?


Today I have a late Xmas cover to show you... on the upper right corner of the envelope you can see a big size rectangular stamp... that I was in fact missing in my collection... thank you! ... I find it to be very nice... depicting a Christmas tree in the wild covered with snow!! It was issued last year 2006. Next to it is another stamp issued in the same year in a Joint issue Armenia-Russia.

No comments: