Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Even more birds... Singapore!

Hello!

Yesterday a reader of my blog mildsevenqing (where are you from? what do you collect?) left a comment on my previous post about birds, with a link to the Singapore Post Office Website.

I've followed the link... and it lead me to a definitive issue from 2007! And what an issue!!!


Thank you for showing me these stamps and for having the pleasure to show it to all the readers of my blog!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm from shanghai, but now workingin Macau :)

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you.

And once again I thank you.