Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cuban Birds!


Birds... Birds... And more Birds...


I'm a member of some stamp groups and forums... and the other day I was surfing one and I saw an amazing scan that the author of the post allowed me to show to you all:


It is a set of stamps and a s/s issued in 2001 by the Cuban Post to celebrate the 2001 Word Stamp Exhibit in Hong Kong!

What do you think of this set? Very bright colours and vivid images... 5 stars! I really liked this issued and wanted to share it with you.

Do you collect bird stamps? If so, what attracts you in them?

See you soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You like stamps about birds? If so, I think you will like below ones:

https://shop.vpost.com.sg/vPOSTMall/execute/viewCatalog;jsessionid=Y1QFLRNpgnn1YjpK78btyL3vjTy4QQz1LTCFlkzNC2HgCVr4slyp!1930581977?catalog=DSF07-Definitives

Do you?

Unknown said...

Yes, i liked it very much.

Thank you for the website link.

Regards,

Jose