Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cloudscapes

Cloudscapes:
Netherland Antilles vs. USA

A fellow collector from the Netherland Antilles sent me some great pictures of cloudscapes.



The above images reminded me of a set of stamps from USA. (If any of you fellow collectors want to trade the sheet please let me know since I still don't have it on my collection!)


So which ones are most beautiful?

The pictures from the Netherland Antilles or the stamps from the US?

2 comments:

Cees Prins said...

Great pictures like them more than the stamps. However they are also nice to see.

greetings

Unknown said...

Glad to see you here Cees... how have you been?

Sometime we need to make another personalized stamp FDC... remember our last one?

Was great wasn't it?

Regards