Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Nigeria.... too many stamps...

2 days ago I wrote about covers with many stamps on... a fellow collector sent me a scan of another example. Thank you George!


This cover was sent in 1993 from Nigeria. What do you think of it? I'm not a big fan of overlapping stamps on a cover and I've said it before... but the number is a plus, isn't it?

If I would to grade this cover I would give it a NO... a not good philatelic example! Hope you agree.... lets see what do you have to say about it!
See you next time in a post office nearby!

Post a Comment