Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Lindner...

Ultimately do your stamps
really belong to you?

How do you preserve your stamps? I'm an unconditional fan of Lindner philatelic materials. Do you know them?

Don't worry that I don't earn any percentage for publicizing it!

I believe that our stamps belong to us at a particular moment in time and when we decide to part from them they will certainly belong to someone else... in the end they are like works of art... they belong to the society, to the world and it is our job to collect them in the best conditions possible, right? And In my opinion Lindner is one of the best brands there are.

Hope you can see bellow some stamps with the cancellation showing a phrase of the 50 years of Lindner.


No comments: