Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

CN 22 Customs Declaration...

Recently Portugal started to ask everyone that sends a letter to outside EU to fill the CN22 form, apparently without any criteria regarding weight or size.


Do you know this form?

Today was my 1st time filling one... I think that the postal clerk also didn't know for sure how to fill it and in which situations should one be used!

For us, stamp collectors, how should we use it? In every sending?

And what do you write there?
Letter? Stamps? and which value? no value? facial value? catalogue value?

Many times I don't know the value since I'm sending some stamps as an exchange! Well... Maybe you can help me! At least I sure hope so...

2 comments:

Gulfmann Collection said...

In Taiwan, normal letter does not
required for the CN22 form, only
for the small parcel or any letter
contains with somethings inside
the envelope, such as coins,
larger quantity stamps...

Anonymous said...

I "met" this declaration last Friday... The post office clerk present it to me when I was delivering a package to Switzerland. She said: "cause Switzerland is not on the European Union, they ask for this"...