Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Stampyn weekend

Hello Fellow Collectors,

This weekend I'm planning on putting my correspondence in order... believe it or not, I have here some letters that I should have sent a reply ages ago... Hope I'm not too late! Am I?!? I surely didn't have the time before...


Well... As you can see from the image above I've picked up some nice stamps to place on my covers and have also chosen some postcards to stiff the interior. Others will be sent just like that... written without an envelope!

Maybe you will be the lucky recipient of one or two of these covers... who knows!!?!!!! If you are, please write back here to let us know, ok?

This weekend I'm sending correspondence to the following countries:

Turkey
China
Tunisia
Kazakhstan
Denmark
Sri Lanka
Japan
Brazil
Australia
Bulgaria


Take care and happy stampyn ;)) Cya soon!

1 comment:

The Tropical Blogger said...

You know what? I was planning on sending out some new postcards one of these days. I gotta remember to put you on my list.