Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Friday, November 7, 2008

Canada in danger!

Hello Fellow Collectors...

Today I bring you news from Canada... This year 2008 Canada issued another souvenir sheet depicting endangered species.


This is a very important theme since year after year the number of species that are close to soon be extinct rapidly increase.

As a collect of WWF stamps I have a special taste for endangered species stamps... so if any of my blog readears want to send me a cover with this set please do! Thank you!

What do you think of Canada's endangered species stamp series? Should they continue fissuing these for many years or is this a waste of time and the money should be directly donated to wildlife protection organizations?

I want to hear your thoughts... See you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I am not in Canada I can't help you with this stamps...lol.
I think its good that'this issue's are there, but don't think it will help. Every country can have this kind of issues because a lot of species will not be there in time.

Unknown said...

Hi chickenstampy,

Yes, you are right.

Lots of species will soon be lost and that should be a subject of global concern.

Regards
Jose