Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Portugal NEW 2009 stamps


Here are some new issues from Portugal!


Jazz in Portugal


issue:
2009 / 06 / 26

900 years since the birth of D. Afonso Henriques



issue:

2009 / 06 / 24

The Lusitano Horse

Issue:
2009 / 06 / 11

The Flavours of Lusophony


issue:
2009 / 06 / 05

Hope you enjoy them!

If you need any please let me know.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The one with D. Afonso Henriques is very nice.

Gulfmann Collection said...

It looks very delicious, wow..

The Tropical Blogger said...

I wish I could get that dessert collection one. :) Yum!