Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bikinis in Brazil

COPACABANA


Today I've received this postcard from Brazil showing the "Pão de Açucar" on the top right corner and the Portuguese Calçadão... Yes... You need to take your eyes from the bikini babes to see it... Yes, I'm sure!!! Think you've seen enough, right?
 

On the back of the postcard was the Manicure stamp... Yes I know... you're still looking at the babes, right? eheh! Well... they also go to the manicure!!!!  So look at the stamp ! Well... I hope you've enjoyed the postcard... probably also the stamp.... Who am I kidding?!? You enjoyed only the babes!!! LOL!

Happy collecting!
 

No comments: