Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Joint Issue Portugal - Turkey

Hello fellow collectors!

Portugal issued his
first 2009's joint-issue.

This stamp set seeks to build a cultural bridge between Portugal and Turkey through pottery.


issue :

2009 / 04 / 15

stamps:

€0,32 – 330 000

€0,68 – 230 000


As you can see above the Turkish stamp design is very similar. Hope you've enjoyed these stamps! Do you collect joint-issues? Let us know... take care!


1 comment:

The Tropical Blogger said...

Hi there. :D

Just letting some people on my blog list know about a blog giveaway that is going on.

I have posted about it in my blog.
If you or someone you know is interested, send them over to my blog for more information.