Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bridges - Portugal 2008

Bridges

Aren't bridges the best thing in the world?

You don't think so?

What about that bridge that makes it possible to go from Porto to Gaia? Or the bridge that connects a mother to their children?

Or even the "The Bridges Of Madison County"... do you remember this amazing film with Meryl Streep and Clint Eastwood? I know that you're a romantic so you will surely remember it, right?

No? Hmmm... then watch the clip bellow and go run to your video store and rent the DVD!!! Yes, go now!!!



.... Let's get back to the stamps.... Today I want to show you a set of stamps issued yesterday by the Portuguese Postal Authority about bridges... These are some really nice stamps... what can I say... I like bridges on stamps and also beneath my car wheels...


Hope you have enjoyed these stamps as much as I did!

4 comments:

Martinha said...

São mesmo bonitos estes selos e os do vinho também. Amanhã tenho que ir aos correios, espero que tenham lá alguns destes!!

Unknown said...

Hi Martinha,

Glad you liked my posts.

Thanks for visiting!!! :)

Marklaro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marklaro said...

Olá! Eu também sou um apaixonado por selos e gosto do teu blog. Coloquei um link no meu blog. Passa por lá e caso gostes coloca um link no teu blog também:
http://worldstampspostmarks.blogspot.com/