Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Palau - Religion and WWF

Hello fellow collectors and blog readers...

I'm so sorry for such an absence from the blog but I really was with no time at all to write.

Now I hope to be back for a longer period of time and showing you interesting stamps and covers.

Today I have for you a cover from PALAU (an island nation from Micronesia in the Pacific Ocean).


The stamp on the left was issued in 2007 as a s/s to commemorate the 80th birthday of Pope Benedict XVI.

The one on the right was issued in a 4v set in 2006 for WWF - showing the CHAMBERED NAUTILUS.



No comments: