Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

UK Insects

The JOY of the BUGS

Hello!


Issue Date:
15 April 2008
 
I was very surprised (and should I say in a good way!) when I saw the above image of these amazing stamps!

The design isn't complex... rather simple in my opinion, but very eye catching, wouldn't you agree?

My public congratulations to the UK postal office for such a nice set of stamps!

I would love to get one set from a fellow collector and reader of the blog! Can you help me?

Thank you in advance!

 
Largest moth in the World - Atlas Moth

No comments: