Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Japanese cover

New Year of the Pig 2007


Hello! Hope you're having a great weekend around your stamps! On the upper right corner of cover above you can see 2 equal stamps issued last year to commemorate the New Year of the Pig 2007 they belong to a set of 4 stamps.

The numbers at the top of the stamps are for the New Year's lottery in Japan.

I guess the sender of this cover didn't win the lottery otherwise he wouldn't send them to me! eheh!

Wishes of a good weekend's end! See you soon!

1 comment:

flapjacs said...

I got the free stamps today that I won in the lottery for 2008. I'll send them to you if you like. pop over to my blog and email me.