Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Iceland... Too many stamps!


On a previous post I've shown you a cover with lots of stamps and that I've considered to be a bad example of a philatelic cover, do you remember? To see the post click here. But to compensate your philatelic eyes, I'm showing you a very good example.


This cover was sent from Ireland to Taiwan in 1982. It has 22 stamps on a A4 format sized envelope. Please take a closer look and see that all the stamps were hand cancelled.... what an enormous work the postal clerk must have had!

Do you think that your local postal clerk would do this favour to you? Or would it be impossible?

No comments: