Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Thursday, November 22, 2007

CN22 - From Taiwan


On a previous post I've talked about the new Portuguese PO rules for sending letters abroad. To see that post click here.

I've received some messages about it and a fellow collector from Taiwan sent me images of their CN22 form. Thank you all.



As you can see it's very similar to the Portuguese one. The difference is that in Taiwan they only need to fill it when sending small parcels or letters containing something inside such as coins or large quantity of stamps.

I would like to receive the same form images from other countries and to know your sending rules... email me at stamp.friends@gmail.com Thank you!!

2 comments:

Simply a Namib lass said...

We only fill in such forms for parcels as far as i am aware. Never for letters or envelopes.

Ali Konuk said...

Please also see the labels on this link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/33164377@N08/

There are both CN22 labels and its previous forms of C1 and CI labels or labels with no code at all but used for similar purpose of declaration of value and description of the enclosed goods.